Date: Saturday, March 26 to Sunday, June 19, 2022
We have compiled information such as tickets for this exhibition, original goods, and special collaborations, so we will inform you.
- Ticket information
On Saturday, February 26, 2022, from noon, it will be released on the official ticket site Play Guide.
Admission fee (tax included): Adults 1,600 yen / Over 65 years old 1,300 yen / University and high school students 800 yen / Junior high and elementary school students 500 yen / Preschoolers free
< Official Ticket Site Only>
“Memo L with Lolburn Pocket” set ticket 2,400 yen / “Kutaniyaki small plate” set ticket 4,000 yen
|In order to combat the new coronavirus infection, date and time designated tickets will be sold on saturdays, sundays, holidays, and Monday, May 2 during the exhibition. As soon as the planned number of sheets is reached, it will be discontinued, so we recommend that you purchase in advance.|
< sales schedule>
●February 26 (Sat.) noon release start weekday tickets during the exhibition, and the first phase | March 26 (Sat)-May 8 (Sun) date and time designated ticket
* May 2 (Monday) is eligible for the date and time designated ticket.
● April 16 (Sat) noon release start 2nd | May 10 (Tue)-June 19 (Sun) Date and time designated ticket
*All ticket prices include tax.
※It is 500 yen for people with disabilities. However, it is free for elementary, junior high, and high school students with disabilities.
Caregivers (1 person per person with the disability) are free of charge (no reservation required). You can purchase it on the official ticket site and at the Setagaya Museum of Art window.
* Only date and time designated tickets will be sold by period. Weekdays during the exhibition (except Monday, May 2) are not designated as a date and time. Weekday tickets can also be purchased from Saturday, February 26 to Friday, June 17.
* Depending on the situation, ticket sales methods, exhibitions, etc. may be changed. For details, please check the exhibition official website.
* In case of congestion in the venue, you may have to wait for admission.
* We recommend that you visit on weekdays and the first half of the session because it is expected to be crowded on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and the end of the session.
where to buy < tickets>
Official ticket site, Fuji TV Direct, Ticket Pia (7-Eleven store), Lawson Ticket (Lawson store / Ministop store (in-store Loppi))
* Tickets for saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and Monday, May 2, can be purchased until 2:00 p.m. the day before the visit (however, sales will end as soon as the planned number of tickets is reached).
* If you have difficulty purchasing the above, you can purchase it at the museum counter only on the day of your visit. However, the planned number of tickets may have ended at the time of visit.
- Special limited goods set ticket
We will sell a limited number of tickets with original goods that can be available only on the official ticket site. Sales will start at noon on Saturday, February 26 on the official ticket website.
(1) Special limited “Lolburn Memo with Pocket L” Set ticket Sale price: 2,400 yen (tax included)
It is a special ticket with one general ticket and original goods “Lolburn Memo L with Pocket”.
The popular Lolburn notebook first appeared on the cover of Peter Rabbit. Peter’s cover design for eating radish is the original exhibition. It is a special edition limited to goods set tickets.
(2) Special limited “Kutaniyaki Small Plate” set ticket Sale price: 4,000 yen (tax included)
It is a special ticket that includes one general ticket and original goods “Kutaniyaki Small Plate”.
A small plate in collaboration between Peter Rabbit and Kutani ware, a traditional Japanese craft, appears in the gorgeous pattern of the exhibition’s original. Kutani ware craftsmen painted special patterns limited to goods set tickets one by one. (Small plate size: 120 × in diameter, 20 mm in height)
※ The image is an image.
* There is no handling at the venue special shop.
* There is no sale at other play guides, Setagaya Museum of Art window.
* Please present your set ticket at the entrance of the exhibition hall on the day of the viewing day and pick up the original goods.
* Both end sales as soon as the planned number of sheets is reached
* Refunds are not available after purchase.
- Exhibition original goods are gathered!
In addition to original goods of this exhibition such as stationery, sweets, interior decoration, stuffed animals, many Peter Rabbit goods such as books and imported miscellaneous goods are lined up. Many collaborations with popular designers and brands!
Liberty Fabrics and Peter Rabbit’s collaboration collection features a special limited color for the exhibition. Goods using Liberty print fabric will produce a special feeling. (Left: Liberty print plush doll 3,520 yen (tax included))
In addition, a variety of original goods such as plates and mugs with exhibition limited patterns celebrating the 120th anniversary of publication appear! Click here for details
※The design and the price of the product are subject to change without notice.
※ Because the goods are limited in quantity, there is a case to become out of stock.
- Special Collaboration (1) Picture Book “Peter Rabbit” Series (Published by Hayakawa Shobo)
Peter Rabbit’s picture book (23 volumes) is delivered in a new translation by writer Mieko Kawakami. This new translation is based on the British version that reproduces the author’s intentions, such as adding (restoring) 6 illustrations to Peter Rabbit’s Story and bringing all the works closer to the color of the first edition.
At the setagaya art museum, the first volume “Peter Rabbit’s Story”, the second volume “The Story of Akarisu Natkin” and the third volume “Gloucester’s Tailor” will be sold at the venue (1,650 yen each volume). For those who make a reservation for all volumes, you will receive a “whole volume storage BOX” with a beautiful Peter Rabbit pattern as a bonus only now! In addition, limited posters will be provided to those who make reservations at the exhibition venue.
All 23 volumes reserved [until the completion of March 2024, 9 times distribution] list price 36,300 yen (tax included) + postage
- Special Collaboration (2) Imperial Hotel Tokyo
In commemoration of the 120th anniversary of the publication of the “Peter Rabbit’s Story” picture book, the Teikoku Hotel will celebrate at the Imperial Hotel, a collaboration project from Saturday, March 26! Peter Rabbit’s ™ Birthday Party” will be held.
In addition to afternoon tea related to picture book stories and characters, cute menus such as cake sets and mocktails appear.
In addition, premium afternoon tea plans and accommodation plans with exhibition tickets and original goods from “Peter Rabbit ™ × Imperial Hotel” will also be on sale in limited quantities.
From the Imperial Hotel to the exhibition, why not immerse yourself in the world of Peter Rabbit and your friends and celebrate?
* For details on the period and fees, please check the official website of the Imperial Hotel.
Official website: https://www.imperialhotel.co.jp/j/tokyo/restaurant/other_plan/plan/peterrabbit_120th.html
- Special Collaboration (3) Restaurant attached to Setagaya Museum of Art
The French restaurant “Le Jardin” attached to the Setagaya Museum of Art will offer a collaboration menu with this exhibition. Starting with a bite-sized meat pie made with beef, Peter’s favourite vegetable hors d’oeuvres, refreshing carrot soup, fish and meat dishes include British national fish and chips, roast beef, and desserts for Peter Rabbit’s Story. Assorted cakes and desserts inspired by birthday cakes to commemorate the 120th anniversary of publication, you can enjoy Peter Rabbit’s world view and british cuisine from the author.
[Outline of the 120th anniversary of publication Peter Rabbit ™ Exhibition]
Dates: Saturday, March 26 to Sunday, June 19, 2022
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last admission at 5:30 p.m.)
Closed: Mondays (except Monday, May 2)
Venue: Setagaya Museum of Art, 1F Exhibition Room
〒157-0075 Setagaya-ku 砧 park 1-2
Inquiries: 050-5541-8600 (Hello Dial) 9:00-20:00
Organizers: Setagaya Museum of Art (Setagaya Cultural Foundation), Asahi Shimbun, Fuji Television, Toei
Exhibition Official Website: https://peter120.exhibit.jp
Exhibition Official Twitter: @Peter120_ten_JP
Abeno Harukas Museum of Art July 2 -September 4, 2022
Shizuoka City Museum of Art Thursday, September 15 – Sunday, November 6, 2022
About Peter Rabbit ™ and Beatrix Potter™
One of the most beloved picture books by children around the world, Peter Rabbit’s Story was written by writer and illustrator Beatrix Potter in 1902. Since the first edition was published by Frederick Warne (now an imprint by Penguin Random House), it has never been out of print, and the total number of copies sold worldwide has exceeded 46 million copies. Today, Beatrix’s Peter Rabbit series is sold more than 2 million copies worldwide every year, and Peter Rabbit’s picture books and collectibles spread to more than 110 countries around the world.
In 2022, Penguin Random House Children’s will launch a global campaign featuring celebrities and ambassadors to celebrate the 120th anniversary of its publication in order to spread The World of Peter Rabbit™ to new family readers. In addition to selling new digital content, commemorative publications, and related merchandise, we offer fun hands-on events to celebrate Peter Rabbit’s birthday with families from all over the world.
PETER RABBIT™ © Frederick Warne & Co. 2022.
PETER RABBIT and BEATRIX POTTER are trademarks of Frederick Warne & Co., a Penguin Random House Company. All rights reserved.
* Please download the above credits and be sure to post them somewhere.